ALışma bana,ne yapacağım beLLi oLmaz,bugün varım,yarın birden yok oLurum
Dokunma bana,kapanmamış yaraLarLa doLuyum
Sevme beni,yoğun duyguLarımda kayboLursun
Çözmeye çaLışma sakın,seninLe karışır iyice kördüğüm oLurum
Güveniyorsan kendine inandır beni aşkın varLığına,sonucunda öyLe bir aşk yaşatırımki,vazgeçemezsin,tutkun oLurum ..
YıkabiLirsen duvarLarımı,sakin bırakma beni,tüm tutkuLarım ve gücümün arkasında
haLa minik bir çocuğum,büyütemezsen kayboLurum TAKLITLERIMDEN SAKININ
ke you to the candy shop
Ill let you lick the lollypop
Go head girl, dont you stop
Keep going til you hit
the spot (woah)
Ill take you to the candy shop
Boy one taste of what I got
Ill have you spending all you got
Keep going til you hit
You can have it your way, how do you want it
You gon back that thing up or should i push up on it
Temperature rising, okay lets go to the next level
Dance floor jam packed, hot as a teakettle
Ill break it down for you now, baby its simple
If you be a , Ill be a
In the hotel or in the back of the rental
On the beach or in the park, its whatever you into
Got the magic stick, Im the love doctor
Have your friends teasin you bout how sprung I gotcha
Wanna show me how you work it baby, no problem
Get on top then get to bouncing round like a low rider
Im a seasons vet when it come to
After you broke up a sweat you can play with the stick
Im tryin to explain baby the best way I can
I melt in your mouth girl, not in your hands (ha ha)
ALışma bana,ne yapacağım beLLi oLmaz,bugün varım,yarın birden yok oLurum
Dokunma bana,kapanmamış yaraLarLa doLuyum
Sevme beni,yoğun duyguLarımda kayboLursun
Çözmeye çaLışma sakın,seninLe karışır iyice kördüğüm oLurum
Güveniyorsan kendine inandır beni aşkın varLığına,sonucunda öyLe bir aşk yaşatırımki,vazgeçemezsin,tutkun oLurum ..
YıkabiLirsen duvarLarımı,sakin bırakma beni,tüm tutkuLarım ve gücümün arkasında
haLa minik bir çocuğum,büyütemezsen kayboLurum TAKLITLERIMDEN SAKININ
Gozyaslarim yamur gibi akiyor
bu hasretlik yuregimi yakiyor
kimse garip anlarimi bilmiyor
Ayirdilar beni senden nedensiz
Gunler geçmez yasayamam ki sensiz
Seni sevmek yasak olsa suresiz
Sensiz tasidigim bu can degersiz
Sensin benim kaderim
Sensin derdim kederim
Basimi alir giderim
Diyar Diyar
Eller ne derse desin
Vazgeçemem benimsin
Istersen ölum gelsin
Diyar diyar
Aramizda engeller var sirali
Laf anlamaz gonum kara sevdali
eksilmez ezelden bahti karali
ayirdilar beni senden nedensiz
Gunler geçmez yasayamam ki sensiz
Seni sevmek yasak olsa suresiz
Sensiz tasidigim bu can degersiz
Ridin' in the drop top with the top down
Saw you switchin' lanes girl
Pull up to the red light, lookin' right
Come here, let me get your name girl
Tell me where you from, what you do, what you like
Let me pick your brain girl
And tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame girl
But let me show you 'round, let me take you out
Bet you we could we could have some fun girl
'Cause we can do it fast (fast), slow, whichever way you wanna run girl
But let me buy you drinks, better yet rings
Do it how you want it done girl
And who would've thought that you could be the one 'cause I
I can't wait to fall in love with you
You can't wait to fall in love with me
This just can't be summer love, you'll see
This just can't be summer love (L-O-V-E)
Come on and lemme show you 'round
Let me take you out, bet you we could have some fun girl
'Cause we can dress it up, we can dress it down
Any way you want it done girl
Or we can stay home, talkin' on the phone
Rappin' 'til we see the sun girl
Do what I gotta do, just gotta show you that I'm the one girl
Well I'mma freak you right, each and every night
I know how to do it insane girl
'Cause I can make it hot, make it stop
Make you wanna say my name girl
Come on baby please 'cause I'm on my knees
Can't get you off my brain girl
But who would've thought that you could be the one 'cause I
I can't wait to fall in love with you
You can't wait to fall in love with me
This just can't be summer love, you'll see
This just can't be summer love (L-O-V-E)
'Cause I can't wait to fall in love with you
You can't wait to fall in love with me
This just can't be summer love, you'll see
This just can't be summer love (L-O-V-E)
The summer's over for the both of us
But that doesn't mean we should give up on love
You're the one I've been thinking of
And I knew the day I met you you'd be the one
I can't wait to fall in love with you
You can't wait to fall in love with me
This just can't be summer love, you'll see
This just can't be summer love (L-O-V-E)
'Cause I can't wait to fall in love with you
You can't wait to fall in love with me
This just can't be summer love, you'll see
This just can't be summer love (L-O-V-E)
her akşam aynı hüzün,yol gözler iki gözüm.
Dış kapıda beklerim,avucum içinde yüzün vayyy
her akşam aynı hüzün,yol gözler iki gözüm.
Çöktüm duvar dibine,avucum içinde yüzün vayy
Sen gelmezsin bir türlü,dertlerim türlü türlü.
Nice dertleri çektim,bu başka türlü.
Sen gelmezsin bir türlü,dertlerim türlü türlü.
Nice dertleri çektim,bu başka türlü.
Yar sevmedin üstüne,bilmem bana kastın ne.
Bu hayat senin diye,beni üzdüğün niye vayy
Yar sevmedin üstüne,bilmem bana kastın ne.
Bu hayat senin diye,beni üzdüğün niye vayy
Unutamam seni yar,bu günün yarını var.
Beraber mutlu geçen günlerimiz var.
Unutamam seni yar,bu günün yarını var.
Beraber mutlu geçen günlerimiz var.
Sen gelmezsin bir türlü,dertlerim türlü türlü.
Nice dertleri çektim,bu başka türlü.
Sen gelmezsin bir türlü,dertlerim türlü türlü.
Nice dertleri çektim,bu başka türlü.